In my quest for (longer), healthier, stronger hair. I have decided to follow the following regimen:
- Deep Condition Weekly (Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque)
- Hot Oil Treatment Weekly (Grape Seed Oil, Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Argan Oil, Alma Oil)
- Henna Monthly
- Braid-outs during the week
- Bunning at least twice a week
- Moisturizing with S-Curl (soul glo...lol) Nightly
- Sealing ends with Caster Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Argan Oil, and Vitamin E Oil mixture
I am hoping that this will help me to reach my goals. I will be receiving a trim in May. With that, I am crossing my finger to reach and surpass my BSL length goal by the end of August. I then want to get my hair buntly cut into a U-Shape and continue on WL by (insert date here).
Here are some styles that I have used within the past month...
|Curly Fro Hawk on an old braid out using a banana clip|
|Bantu Knot-out on straightened hair|
|Straightened and spiral curled hair|
|Braidout fluffed out.|
I plan on taking length shots this upcoming weekend to show the comparison lengths.