Sunday, May 23, 2010

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!

Who told me to start a blog at 1:00 AM in the morning? While the rest of the world is asleep (including my beautiful son), my mind is bursting at the seams with ideas to do at this time. This was one of them.

Where do I begin? I'm a twenty-something year old that lives a somewhat normal life.

In a nut shell: I'm an English teacher, mother, daughter, niece, and sister. I enjoy shopping, writing, reading, taking joy rides (aka getting lost), playing with my energetic two year old, and teaching my fabulous eighth graders. Those that meet me might think that I am shy, but that's far from the truth. I'm actually rather talkative once you get to know me. And once you REALLY get to know me then you'll find out that I'm very sarcastic. I look for the humor in everything, and I

absolutely

   love

       to

        laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment