Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Damn Those Kardashian Girls!!




Ok, I'll admit it. I'm hooked.

I've been watching "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" for over a year now, I don't know what "season" I started with, and I've even been watching the "in-between" show: "Kourtney and Khloe Take On Miami". I cannot believe how addictive this show has become. So in justifying my new addiction, I am going to try to break down why I am glued to the screen every Sunday night at 10 PM. (And interestingly enough, Kim is not one of them!)



3) Rob Kardashian - He is majorly sexy. I think I should write to E! Network and ask that they give him some more airtime on this half hour show. I was hoping things would've worked out with him and Adrienne Bailon. Unfortunately it didn't. Maybe this is a sign. <3. Haha!

2) Scott - I cannot stand this guy. But what would the show be lately without him. From his Hugh Heffner esque robes, to the florescent colored one-size-too-tight suits, to his wild and drug (seemingly) infused antics...lately he has become somewhat of a "star" in his own way. Yes, it is sad and disheartening having to watch Kourtney put up with his behaviors...but it makes great TV!

1) Khloe! Khloe! Khloe! - This girl is insane. She is my alter ego. If my conscience was a person, it would be her. She doesn't bite her tongue for s*#@! Out of the three sisters, Khloe is my absolute favorite. I enjoy watching her bash Scott (Kourtney's Boyfriend) every week. It is like her mission in life is to not only properly label him as a "sociopath" but to bring him down. I also like the fact that Khloe is nothing like Kim or Kourtney. She even refers to herself as their "step sister". But underneath the craziness lies a big heart. And that's very evident at least every five or six episodes. lol.



1 comment:

  1. I love them too! I watch! and I don't care who doesn't like it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete