Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Creating a Fail Proof Regimen




These are my starting pictures for January 2011. My goal by the end of the year is to make it to MBL. Currently straightened I am APL, approaching BSL. I started off fresh with a trim so that those split ends don't stand in the way of me crossing the finish line!

Here is the regimen that I hope to stick with from January 2011 - March 2011. 

Monthly:

Henna Gloss once a month 
S&D method (if necessary)

Weekly:

Clarify hair with Suave's Clarifier or Red Vinegar rinse
 Deep Condition for one hour or more once a week

Daily:

Braidout/Twistout 4-5 times a week
Protective Style (Bunning/Ponytail tucked under...) 2-3 times a week
Moisturize and seal daily 
 Cover hair with a hat when outside daily to protect from frigid weather
Drink eight 8oz. glasses of water and incorporate 5-7 fruits and veggies



No comments:

Post a Comment