Thursday, July 5, 2012

DIY Length Check Shirt

I made a length check t-shirt! I was inspired by one of my favorite Instagramer's: CurlyCurves.

Length Check shirts are a great way to keep track of your progress. To make sure that the regimen that you are using is helping your hair to grow healthy and long. One of the problems with my hair, (i believe that I have mentioned this before) is that the bottom of my hair breaks off like crazy! I have been trying to take care of this part so that it will catch up to remaining parts of my hair. The extra TLC is finally paying off I must say!

These shirts can be bought or you can make them yourself. I have been turning into a DIY Queen lately. So of course this project intrigued me. I am glad to share it with you all.

See the video below to find out how I made this shirt:




And here are my results...*drumroll*

Unstretched

Stretched





No comments:

Post a Comment