Monday, December 12, 2011

Kimmaytube's Leave-In Conditioner

Eureka! I have found a new staple!

I don't quite know what inspired me to try the Kimmaytube Leave-In Mix but I tried it out about two weeks ago. My braidout results were amazing. Fluffy but not frizzy. Defined. Curly on the ends. I thought to myself "no, maybe that's not it"...but it was the only new addition to my hair routine. I tried it again this weekend and scored another great braidout. So I am attributing this success to the Kimmaytube Leave-In.

The thing that I love about this leave-in is that it includes one of my favorite leave-ins: Kinky Curly Knot Today. And the rest of the recipe is below:


Recipe:

2 tablespoons of Knot Today Leave-In


2 tablespoons of Aloe Vera Juice with (pH 4.0 or 4.5)


2 teaspoons of Castor Oil


2 teaspoons of Another Oil (I tried Hot 6 Oil with my first batch, Alma Lite Oil with my second batch...came out the same. Some people use Jojoba Oil.)


*I make sure to put the mix in the fridge when I am done using it. I have been reading that Aloe Vera can spoil at room temperature and I didn't want to take my chances....







No comments:

Post a Comment