Thursday, May 3, 2012

In My Bag


Referring to my ends of course! I have been feeling like my growth has become stagnant....feels like I have been stuck at the same length for far too long. The reality is that retention helps with hair growth and I believe retention is my problem.  I have decided to become more determined than ever on my hair journey. I'm stepping up my 'hair game' a notch.

This includes:

More Deep Conditioning!
More Protective Styling!
Bare Minimum Amounts of Heat!
annnnnnnd
'Baggying' my ends at least 5x a week!

I am currently using Jane Carter's Nourish and Shine (review coming soon!) and African Pride's Hair Scalp and Skin Oil on my ends. I'm not going to do any length checks until the end of the summer. Hopefully these interventions will help!




No comments:

Post a Comment