Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Jane Carter's Nourish and Shine Review


Haven't been doing much with my hair lately. Really really trying to stick to my protective styles. I've been rocking two weeks of buns. Trying to remix the buns a little on the weekend with a pompadour or hair accessories.

All this protective styling, deep conditioning, moisturizing, sealing, baggying, etc. better pay off!

Oh...onto the review!

Jane Carter's Nourish and Shine Review:

Now I know that I mentioned this product in my previous post. I want to mention that I am not using the product as a moisturizer, as I previously stated. In doing my research, I realized that "butters" (such as Nourish & Shine which includes Mango Butter and Shea Butter) are generally not use as moisturizers. Moisturizers are generally products that are water-based. There are some people that prefer to use Butters as a moisturizer, but I find that my hair moisturizes better with water based products.

Currently, I am using the product as a sealer. I am using QP Mango Butter as my moisturizer and using the nourish and shine as my sealer. I love using these products together because they may my hair feel extremely soft. After not washing my hair for a week and wearing it in buns, I kept delaying washing my hair because I LOVED how soft my hair felt.

Product Grade: A (would've gotten an A+ if it wasn't for the smell...bleh!)

Below is a picture of my hair in a braidout done two weeks ago using the Nourish and Shine....


Later Chicas!

No comments:

Post a Comment