Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Product Review: Shea Moisture Curl and Style Conditioning Milk

I keep winning when it comes to my product junky purchases lately. It at least makes my addiction to buying natural hair products worth it in the end!

I grabbed a bottle of Shea Moisture's Curl and Style Conditioning Milk last weekend. After deep conditioning my hair, I applied my leave in conditioner (currently using lacio lacio leave in conditioner) to damp hair. After applying my leave in to my sectioned hair, I squeezed about a nickel sized amount of the Shea Moisture Curl and Style Conditioning Milk and applied this to the sections. I followed up with my essential oils and twisted the sections. I sealed my ends with the Jane Carter Nourish and Shine  (love this stuff!)

Here's a little snap shot of my results. I will have much better results coming soon from my SLR, these were unfortunately captured with my crappy HTC Evo camera.


2 comments:

  1. Looks really pretty!
    I loved using it with Curlformers for soft curls with hold when I had it.

    oneand20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely try it flexirods one day (unfortunately I don't own any curlformers). Thanks for the comment and awesome tip!! ;-)

      Delete