Saturday, September 15, 2012

Insanity, Did It Work?



Insanity was truly insane. Insane as it was, I had never felt more motivated, energized, and seen great results from any other fitness program. And I stuck with it for longer than I thought I would: four straight weeks! 

I did not finish out the program unfortunately. Once the beginning of the school year started up, my energy was far too wiped out to even think about exercising after work. I am hoping to start up again in October to either finish the second half of the program or to start over from the beginning. 

My hard work did not go without progress!

In four weeks I lost 5 inches off of my waist and lost 7 pounds!!

Though I am not exercising daily, I am still eating green smoothies every morning and watching my food intake throughout the day/evening. 

Stay tuned for Insanity Round 2.

2 comments:

  1. WHOA!
    5 INCHES?!?!?!
    That is crazy! I can't even imagine losing 5 inches in a month!!!!
    You must be super tiny now because I really didn't see where you could lose 5 inches from your waist!
    Congrats :)

    oneand20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brittney! I think a lot of what I had in the beginning was water weight. And once that came off with some inches from exercising and eating right then I was able to shed the five pounds. I don't notice too much of a difference (I guess because I look at myself everyday lol) but coworkers are constantly telling me "you've lost weight". And I guess I'm my biggest critic because I'm still not feeling like I need to drop some more inches lol. But I'm taking a little break for now ;-)

    ReplyDelete