Friday, November 23, 2012

Shea Butter Miracle Bouncy Curls Pudding

***New Product Love Alert***

The Shea Butter Miracle Bouncy Curls Pudding was included in my October Curl Box. Out of all of the products that I received in that box, I fell head over heels for this product!

It makes my hair feel incredibly soft. I use it with my wash n gos (after Tresemme Naturals, before Eco Styler Gel) and I have used it with twist outs. I really love how it makes my wash n gos feel. It's like a moisture IV is placed into my hair strands and is being pumped into it with this stuff. It's that serious!



Product Claims (from African-Pride.com)Keep Textures softer, silkier, with greater flexibility and bounce with African Pride Shea Butter Miracle Bouncy Curls Pudding.


Benefits:
• Nourish & Soften Curls, Coils and Waves
• Stretch & Elongate Curls and Kinky-Coils
• Smooth and Tame Frizz


Specifications:
Available in 12oz bottle

Ingredients:

AQUA, GLYCINE SOJA OIL/SOYBEAN OIL, HYDROGEANTED VEGETABLE OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII FRUIT/SHEA BUTTER, MANGIFERA INDICA SEED BUTTER/MANGO BUTTER, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL/ARGAIN OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL/COCONUT OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA FRUIT OIL/OLIVE OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT/ALOE VERA EXTRACT, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT/GINSENG EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT/ALOE VERA EXTRACT, GLYCERIN, POLYQUATERNIUM 11, STEARETH 2, STEARETH 20, DMDM HYDANTOIN, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, SODIUM CARBOMER, PEG 150 DISTEARATE, PEG 12 DIMETHICONE, YELLOW 6, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, BENZYL BENZOATE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, COUMARIN, D-LIMONENE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LYRAL, METHYL IONONE GAMMA.


2 comments: