Monday, December 3, 2012

Cantu Shea Butter Coconut Curling Cream Review


Last week I picked up a jar of Cantu Shea Butter's Coconut Curling Cream. I was impressed by Melshary's results with the product on YouTube and couldn't wait to try it out on my own hair.

You know the saying: "Everything is not for everyone"...?

That saying rang true with this product.

I tried this product three days in a row, here's what I have to say about it:

The good: Extremely soft hair, even when dry. 

The bad: Dry and dull looking hair when dry.

The ugly: Couldn't get second day hair to save my life. And it left white residue when mixed with EcoStyler Gel. Big no-no!

The results below are when my hair was dried. 
It took a lot to get rid of the white residue just for these pictures alone. 


 





2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I don't know. Still looks good to me. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...looks can be deceiving! My hair was so stiff...I prefer more body/fluffiness ;-) but thank you for the wonderful compliment!!

      Delete