Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Hello, Hello, Wash N Go!

After looking at some of the beautiful heads on longhaircareforum.com's Wash n Go thread, I thought I'd work on perfecting this style especially for the lazy days of the summer. My hair becomes very temperamental in the summer and is very difficult to tame. Straight styles go poof. Braidouts and Twist outs turn into Frizz outs. And it's all due to the humidity. And it has been unseasonably humid so far this week.

So Wash n' Go's tend to be my go-to hair style. The previous summer's I've always gelled back the sides and put it into a banana clip or a pony tail. But I wanted to try different styles to incorporate this look.

Here are my styles from Tuesday and Wednesday:

Wash n Go

Wash n Go

Wash n Go with side Twist


1 comment:

  1. I really like the first style, it's really pretty and laid back

    ReplyDelete