Monday, June 27, 2011

Summer Fun

It is finally summer...my absolute favorite season of the year! Summer is a blissful time of the year for me. I get to enjoy the longer periods of sun, cross my fingers in hopes of traveling to an island in the Caribbean, visit the beach, drink margaritas...the list goes on and on. Summer also means g-r-o-w-t-h. Each year I look forward to this season because my retention is amazing. Doing wash-n-gos and braid-outs gives me a nice amount of length in the summer, as compared to the winter. Note to self: I need to revamp my winter regimen.

Here are some pictures of hairstyles I have been rocking lately...

Braidout, rods on ends...

Result of a failed braid-out attempt. lol. Mid or high buns are always my go-to hairstyle.



On a whim, I recently bought Kinky Curly Spiraling Spritz and I like the results on my braid-out. I usually like to read up on a product before I buy it...but I bought it before I read the reviews. I was disheartened that many people said this product did not work for them. I tried it nonetheless...and I was amazed with the results. It's very good as a setting lotion because it gives a soft hold that lasts even in the humidity. This one's a keeper!!!
A closer look at the "cuuuuhllls" lol

Sidebar: I bought Lancome's Hypnose Mascara...I luuurve the results. I can't wait to play with it some more...

No comments:

Post a Comment