Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Fall Fashion : Blazers

The Fall is approaching faster than I would prefer. I am a Summer baby, I dream of living on an island where the temperatures only range between 65-100 degrees. But if I had to pick a second favorite season, it would definitely be Fall.

I love that I can wear some of my favorite items like jackets, boots, and of course blazers. Yes, I am admittedly obsessed...I mean OBSESSED with blazers. I love the versatility of them. They can dress up something even as ordinary as tights or jeans. They can be worn with a cute skirt and a pair of heels. I could go on for days....

Here are some of my favorite celebrity fashion looks involving blazers that I am going to try to incorporate for the fall...









What are some of your favorite "loves" or "likes" of the season of Fall?

2 comments:

  1. Ohh-La-La!
    Are blazers coming back?
    *runs to the thrift store*
    hehe

    But thanks for the comment on the blog dear
    I use a Canon EOS Rebel T1i

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a thrift-o-holic myself, I should see if they have some there! And I love the pics on your blog, your camera is amazing! Thanks for responding :)

    ReplyDelete