Saturday, August 20, 2011

Red Hawt with a Fourth Day Braid Out

I have been pushing this braidout that I did on Monday...and I'm still loving the results! Each night I rebraid with 8 braids and seal the ends with my Hot 6 Oil. It just gets fuller and fuller each day.

So why is this post red hawt? 

It's my lips that are red hawt (or red hot...lol) of course!


I have been trying to dibble and dabble at makeup lately. I'm a plain jane girl. The most I will put on my face is eye shadow, my Lancome mascara, and some lipgloss. But I've been hearing rave reviews about Covergirl's Outlast Lip Stain. So I picked some up in Wild Berry Wink. It's a sorta bright red (but not lady of the night red). Once putting the lipstain on I put a little bit of lip gloss on my pouter and voila. 

I love the look. Especially for my introduction to makeup 101 phase. Maybe by next year I can step it up to MAC and NARS...we'll see!



1 comment: