Saturday, July 23, 2011

Vacation Hair Ideas...

Earlier this month, a friend of mine and myself decided that we were in desperate need of a get-away. We booked a four day vacation to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. It was exactly what we needed! Sun, beach, good food, pool side, night life, etc. 

This is not the first time that I have gone away with the question of: "what will I do with my hair!?!?" Once upon a time I did have the remedy for hair during vacations: weaves and braids. But this time, I said...nix that, I'm going to try something different. I decided that when I was going to the pool or to the beach I would wear braids, and during the rest of my vacation I would maintain my bunning regimen. It worked fantastically! And the best part of it all was that my hair did not get in the way of my fun vacation!!






1 comment: