Thursday, August 16, 2012

Eating Healthy


Eating healthy doesn't have to be boring! There was a time that I used to dread the idea of eating right. I immediately thought of tasteless items like wheat taking over my diet. But it doesn't have to be that way! My idea of eating right includes watching my calorie intake, meal portion size, and water consumption. I have an insane sweet tooth but I try to only have a small treat once or twice a week.

Here is an example, or a snapshot, of my meals in one day:

Breakfast: One Cup of Raisin Bran Crunch with bananas on top and a cup of cherries.
Lunch: Oven Roasted Turkey Breast on a Telera Sandwich Roll with Fresh SPinach and Onions. Oh yeah, and another side of cherries (I loooove cherries).


Dinner: Whole Grain Farfalle Pasta with Baked Chicken, Spinach, Parmesan Cheese, and Heavy Cream mixed with Light Cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment