Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Flat Twists



A great go-to style of mine when I'm home is this flat twist style. I try to choose protective styles when I'm home on the weekends with no plans of going out. This style is very laid back and even approrpriate in case I have to run to the grocery store or if I have to come to the door to pay the delivery guy. Don't want to scare anyone with my protective styling game. 

To achieve this style I do the following:

Cowash my hair with any cheapie condish.
Part my hair down the center.
Distribute a leave in product (I'm currently using Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In)
Lightly distribute another moisturizing product (Cantu Shea Butter Daily Oil Moisturizer)
Flat Twist my hair 
Wrap the ends around my finger (for the curly effect)
Seal ends with Castor Oil

1 comment:

  1. Cute style. I need to learn how to flat twist.

    Simone
    http://allthatsmejamaica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete